Granular Iron Hydroxide
Price And Quantity
- Metric Ton/Metric Tons
- Metric Ton/Metric Tons
- 1250.00 - 3000.00 USD ($)
Granular Iron Hydroxide is noted for effective removal of Arsenic from Water. Due to its concoction action, press (III) hydroxide is rather reasonable to tie arsenate particles in fluid media. Nonetheless, the specialized use of this all inclusive adsorbent flopped in the past because of the way that iron oxide is typically just accessible as a glue with the goal that the muddled taking care of methodology kept its utilization in separating segments. Offered Granular Iron Hydroxide is useful for the partition of arsenate particles in drinking water treatment, treatment of sullied ground water amid remediation of past contamination, maintenance of contaminants in "responsive hindrances" and cleaning of modern waste water contaminated with overwhelming metals. It is utilized for the confiscation of arsenic from groundwater included with naturally occurring manganese or iron.
Granular Iron Hydroxide For Effective Removal Of Arsenic From Water (MADE IN GERMANY) Granular iron-hydroxide is provided for the effective removal of arsenic from water. Having chemical activity, iron (III) hydroxide is preferably fit to bind arsenate ions in water media. Suited for the handling, it can prevent its utilization in filtering columns. Today, a special procedure enables the production of iron hydroxide in a granular outline. Moreover, assorted grain sizes can be shaped by grinding and sieving thus leading to several new assorted fields of application for iron (III) hydroxide. It insures the applicability of assorted fields of utilization for the chemical compound.
Granular Iron Hydroxide For Effective Removal Of Arsenic From Water (MADE IN GERMANY)
An overview of the advantages
- Advanced cleaning effect at low costs
- High charging execution due to a highly porous surface
- Ecologically favorable, utilization of ferrous side goods from water Treatment
- Trouble-free as well as low-cost waste removal of the adsorptive agent.
Arenas of application
- At present Granular Iron Hydrozide can be usefully employed for following functions:
- Removal of arsenate ions in drinking water treatment
- Treatment of polluted ground water during remediation of past pollution
- Retention of impurities in “reactive barriers”
- Cleaning of industrial waste water contaminated with heavy metals
- Tuticorin/ Cochin
- 1000 Per Month
- 15 Days
Perlachithra, Vylopally Lane, Azad Road, Kaloor, Kochi, Kerala, 682017, India