Carbon Block Filter
Price And Quantity
- Metric Ton/Metric Tons
- 1250.00 - 3000.00 USD ($)
Removal of all contaminants and impurities in water is the USP of carbon block filter. It works by trapping and absorbing those organic or volatile compounds. Heat and pressure are applied to compress the activated carbon to create block. The quality and performance of this block is very much dependent on the material used, therefore our company utilizes only best grade material, like coconut and coal. This high strength block has no odor and it can efficiently remove taste, chlorine, chemicals & heavy metals, like lead. Even very small particulates in water can be removed by this carbon block filter, as it uses fine filtration.
Key Features of Carbon Block Filter:
- This is the best filtration system for treatment of municipally-treated city water that is low in minerals.
- Carbon block filter can even trap microbial cysts.
- It has large surface area
- Water from this filter passes from billions of sized pores, which trap all contaminants in water.
- Tuticorin/ Cochin
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 15 Days
Perlachithra, Vylopally Lane, Azad Road, Kaloor, Kochi, Kerala, 682017, India