Activated Calcium Carbonate we offer is very well recognized for the purity as well as the affluence with which it can be utilized in multiple applications. It is made by surface coating the precipitated calcium carbonate slurry with fatty acids (Stearic Acid) and Titnate Coupling Agent then drying and filtering of the coated PCC slurry to create ACC powder. The crystal form and particle size of this is precisely controlled by concentration of reactants, temperature, and other procedure parameters. Activated Calcium Carbonate is a highly effective, precisely formulated product of accurate composition that finds applications in plastic industry, pharmaceuticals, rubber industry, cosmetics, paints, printing ink, sealants and mastics. It is a synthetic and white ultra-fine crystalline powder of consistent particle size distribution and brilliant dispersibility.
Activated Calcium Carbonate ACC to EN 1018 (MADE IN GERMANY)
Activated Calcium Carbonate is a natural filter physical of unadulterated calcium carbonate (CaCO3). It is utilized for the DE acidification - and hardening procedures in the treatment of drinking water. Also, it is appropriately right for reverse osmosis. Rendered with a high reactivity, the increased pH value of this compound results in manganese and iron removal. Calcium carbonate is provisioned in accordance with the EN 1018 rule. It complies with Drinking Water Ordinance, DIN 2000, and can fulfill the necessities of the ordinance for the usage of additives.
An overview of the benefits:
- No accretion in the filter
- No grain decomposition, zero swelling
- Trouble free operation
- Several fields of application
- No excess alkalinity in the pure water
- Highest material purity (CaCO3 > 99 %)
- Hardening/Remineralization after Reverse osmosis (desalination)
- Calcium carbonate is applicable in open as well as closed rapid filters.
- Neutralization of released carbon dioxide (deacidification)
- Acute exclusion of iron
- Acute elimination of manganese
- Treatment of raw water with reduced acid capacity (carbonate hardness)
- Better the pH value in process water and swimming pool water etc.
Packaging and Delivery
Calcium carbonate is delivered
- In 25 kg plastic bags / approx. 17
- In 50 kg plastic bags / approx. 34
- In big bags
Perlachithra, Vylopally Lane, Azad Road, Kaloor, Kochi, Kerala, 682017, India